love it...roxey is in white today as well....I am into those rubber maids in the background...are they full of christmas stuff, or garth brooks...either or I know I would find something I want...xoxox Kesi
Rubbermaid Contents: Unwrapped CD of GB, Clint Black, My lynard skynard Tape collection, Bocephus collection, more tapes and more tapes, wranglers, climbing eqpt. letters from girls, girlfriends, that in the end just sucked! pictures everywhere...are you sure you want some of it?
3 comments:
love it...roxey is in white today as well....I am into those rubber maids in the background...are they full of christmas stuff, or garth brooks...either or I know I would find something I want...xoxox Kesi
kesi, my thoughts exactly. Very nice rubber maid placement. Seriously you know EZ has some cool stuff in those we all want.
Rubbermaid Contents:
Unwrapped CD of GB, Clint Black, My lynard skynard Tape collection, Bocephus collection, more tapes and more tapes, wranglers, climbing eqpt. letters from girls, girlfriends, that in the end just sucked! pictures everywhere...are you sure you want some of it?
Post a Comment