bowling

Monday, 1 October 2007

Our Family Vacation






ok, so I'm a little blog happy now that I know how to do it. Here is a picture of BreAnn and Alana from our family vacation. We went to Vegas with BreAnn's family for a week. We had a ton of fun. We went swimming, ate hot dogs, and played golf. Oh yeah BreAnn went shopping of course. It was nice to be with her family and catch up with all of them. Unfortunatley, I can't tell you anymore than that except OJ was in town when we were there. Scary!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are on board with blogging...vegas sounds great and time with your family -i'm sure- was even better....great legs BreAnn....and as always stillman still has flat abs....i swear you don't have a small intestine....i love the smiles and i love seeing Alana so happy....