I took Ross away for the weekend to Gstaad, Switzerland. It was a surprise for his birthday. I woke him up at 430 AM on friday and told him he had 30 minutes to get in the car as we were on our way. He was shocked and said, "lize, I have work today." Regardless, I seemed to convince him that I had arranged his diary to be free months ago. We spent all day friday and saturday there. This photo was a few hours later on the train. ...Why, Switzerland?...There was a country festival there and Randy Travis was singing...One of Ross' most favourite artists... it was grand...i felt like i had been away a week in just two days....a real 'weekend'....Do any of you know Rhonda Vincent? Another great artist there showing off her bluegrass skills...loved her...I highly recommend her CD called Rhonda Vincent and the RAGE....
bowling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Liz!!! Love spur of the moment trips. You both look GREAT !
Post a Comment